How to Purchase a Firearm from Runner Runner GunsFederal law says that we have to ship firearms only to other firearms dealers. We cannot ship directly to you. The process for ordering a firearm is very simple, and here are the steps:
1. Buy the firearm you wish in the store and complete the checkout process.
2. After you finish checking out you need to find a firearms dealer local (or close to you). Once you have found the dealer you wish to use, contact them and tell them you want to have a firearm shipped to them you have just purchased.
3. Next, your local dealer needs to send Runner Runner Guns a copy of their firearms license. Your local dealer will know what to do in this step. You just need to tell your local dealer that they can either fax or email their license to us. Here are our fax and email contact numbers:
VERY IMPORTANT: You must tell your dealer to put your order number on the copy of the license they send to us. If they don't we will not know who the license is for and your order will just sit unprocessed and will not ship. We have to know the license is for you.
4. Once we receive your dealer's license we will package your firearm and ship it. You will receive an email when your firearm ships and you will receive a tracking number. You can always log in the store and check the status of your order and find the tracking number as well.
5. When your firearm arrives at your dealer you just need to go down and pick it up. Depending on the state you are in and the individual laws of that state the process for picking up your firearm will vary. Ask your local dealer for the process in your state.